Instagram

Monday, September 19, 2011

Acne + Matthew Williamson LFW S/S 2012

ACNE

I like Acne and this collection didn't disappoint me either.
Simple collection, filled with color blocking, asymmetric cuts and
leather. If you're looking for simplicity, but still want to stand out
with your outfit, I recommend you to check out this brand.





















MATTHEW WILLIAMSON

There were definitely some nice pieces in this collection and beautiful
choice of colors, but then at the same time, there was this two maxi orange and
nude dresses with feather and embellishments which I didn't understand at all.
Totally unnecessary pieces that make this collection less successful in the end.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test