Instagram

Sunday, September 23, 2012

MFV Versace - Bottega Veneta S/S 2013


VERSACE

This collection started quite different from what I would
expect from Versace, very beautiful combinations of lace
and satin or lace and leather. No kitsch, no extras which
I'm used to see in every Versace collection, but then as the collection was moving
from the middle towards the end there was a big splash of color, tie dye, fringed metallics,
gladiator shoes and that did look very much like Versace.
I'm bit confused with this collection, I like it and then also I don't like it, but it's what it is
and I'm sure that it will have many buyers.




















BOTTEGA VENETA

I'm in love with this collection!! Gorgeous dresses, fabrics, florals...
This collection is simply amazing, very feminine, romantic and I would wear
every single piece in a heartbeat.
Together with Moschino and Alberta Ferretti, this is another favorite
of Milan Fashion Week :)

















5 comments:

  1. estou sem palavras para ambas as coleções o:

    adoro a versace e fiquei louca pelos vestidos com floridos da veneta **

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously wicked fashion here. I've fallen in love. Cool blog, I love the ferris wheel photo in the opening page. It's my first visit here and I just want to wish you a good day and happy blogging!

    I'm new to the blog o sphere. Check out my new site, www.19rivoli.com
    It's a lifestyle/photography blog! Any suggestions, comments, or just casual glances would be greatly appreciated.

    Much love,

    JAMES
    www.19rivoli.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Versace surprised me ! It looks awesome :)))

    RUNWAY JUICE

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test