Instagram

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Charlie design

You have seen me wearing Charlie design twice in my
"Today's look" blog posts. I simply LOVE this brand! Designer
Loredana Bahoric is originally from Croatia and comes from the same city
as I come from, Sibenik.
I fell in love with Charlie design 6 years ago and every time when I
go home for holidays, I have to buy couple of pieces from their
latest collection, because their pieces are very original and make all
of my outfits stand out!

You can read more about the brand/ designer herself on CHARLIE DESIGN
Also, you can find the photos from latest collection and the
previous collections.
Charlie design has stores in many cities all over Croatia and
one store in Vienna, Austria.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test