Instagram

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Minna Parikka

If you still haven't heard of this fabulous shoe designer,
let me tell you a little bit about her. Minna is finnish, Helsinki
based designer. She launched her first collection back in 2006.
and her first store in Helsinki was open in 2008. Since then, until
this present moment, Minna is just getting more and more attention/ recognized.

Her uniqueness and talent have recognized many, from an "ordinary"
women to Lady Gaga, Beth Ditto to publications in Vogue, Elle, Grazia,
Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, etc.

Minna has expanded her brand to gloves, silk scarfs and bags.

Check out her homepage on MINNA PARIKKA

Here are my favorites:
















2 comments:

  1. I ADORE those second ones down! <3
    These are my favourite shoes that I own:
    http://twitpic.com/1n8ym6

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! really cool shoes!! i don't think that i could pull them off, tho.

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test