Instagram

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My-Wardrobe. com sale!!

MY-WARDROBE.COM is an online store from UK that has great
offer of designer's clothes and some of my favorite brands are
being sold through this web shop.

They're one among many other web and "physical" stores in the city
that are having big sale time going on.
Some pieces are ridiculously cheap and it's very hard to decide what to
buy and what to "forget" about.

Here are my favorite picks:

MULBERRY (purse)

                                              

WINTER KATE (2 jackets & 1 dress)






PAUL SMITH (hat & dress)




TIBI (pants & waist coat)




ANTIK BATIK (dress)



MOSCHINO CHEAP&CHIC (2 dresses)




M MISSONI (blazer)



SONIA RYKIEL (sweater)



MALENE BIRGER (dress)



ACNE (long sweater)



DANNIJO (ring)



VIVIENNE WESTWOOD (top)



DOLCE&GABBANA (dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test