Instagram

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today's look x2

Soooooooooo!!!! Today was finally a day of my dreams :)
It's been so sunny and super warm and I'm the happiest girl
in the Universe :D
Ok, I still didn't get to go swimming in the sea, but today's weather
is so amazing that I can't complain.

Here are 2 outfits for today! First one I wore in the morning while
running errands downtown and the second one I wore while taking
a walk around the neighborhood.

1ST LOOK - I'm wearing: Sandals - Rizzo, Pants - Armani Jeans,
Top - Mango, Jeans jacket - Vintage Levi's, Bag - Bianco,
Neckless - Deni design




2ND LOOK - I'm wearing: Flip-flops - Accessorize, Shorts - Mango,
Top - Oasis, Vest - Asos, Bracelets - H&M




2 comments:

  1. Wow I really love both outfits, especially the second one because I have a similar flip flops and had no idea what to wear them with. I know how to team them up now!

    I'm loving the top and jeans jacket in number 1, and the bracelets in number 2 are really pretty. Thanks for your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nice comment and compliments!
    I'm glad that you found inspiration in one of my looks :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test