Instagram

Friday, July 8, 2011

Jean Paul Gaultier haute couture Fall/Winter 2011

One of my favorite designer names is definitely magnificent
Jean Paul Gaultier!
Haute Couture show in Paris is just another proof of how big
mastermind he is!

Once again, I loved everything I saw and the thing that I liked the most
is that this show was so versatile - there's a piece for everyone.

This haute couture collection was clearly inspired by so many different
characters such as russian princesses, rockstar, spanish dancer, The Crow,
gothic chic heroine, etc.

While Chanel is very classy and elegant, JPG is very edgy and more part
of some imaginary yet very real world.

Here is the whole JPG haute couture show: PART 1 PART 2












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test