Instagram

Monday, August 29, 2011

Finnish Catwalk Designer's show preview for Spring/ Summer 2012.


First time ever that I've been accredited/ invited to some fashion event
as a blogger. It was a really nice surprise and I'm happy that I have attended
Finnish Catwalk. It was a nicely filled one-day fashion event and hopefully
they'll keep on organizing the same event at least twice a year.

Finnish Catwalk was held in heart of Helsinki. I went there with a friend of
mine and had nice girlie time commenting on what's going on the runway.
There were two parts of that event, 1st part was all about commercial finnish
brands and the 2nd part was Designer's show where established as well as up
and coming designers presented us what we can expect next Spring/ Summer.

My favorite designers from 2nd part are Katri Niskanen, Janne Renvall and
Jukka Rintala. Katri showed more "modern" designs, flow-y material and minimalism,
while Janne showed more classy and richer look with fur and beautiful, long gloves.
Jukka stole the show with beautiful maxi dress and luxurious skirts and coats.

Here are photos from the runway from almost all of the designers presented that
day. I had problems with having too little memory, so I didn't get to snap the names
of all the designers so some photos are left unsorted :(

KATRI NISKANEN




JOLIER




ANNELI KEINONEN





AARIKA







MAI NIEMI






NURMI






DUSTY





JANNE RENVALL







JUKKA RINTALA






GILLES AT DADA






CAMILLA MIKAMA





MUKA VA



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test