Instagram

Friday, August 12, 2011

Today's look

I have a photo shoot scheduled for tomorrow and it's
me who's behind the camera which makes it even more stressful for me.
But I'm  sure that I'll be so much more relaxed when the photos are shot and
edited. I'm lacking some stuff for the photo shoot, so I've been taking care of that this
afternoon.

This is what I wore: Sandals - Rizzo, Jeans - Diesel, Top - Boss Orange,
Blouse - Vila, Purse - New Yorker, Earrings - Deni design, Ring - Free People





2 comments:

  1. I really love your blouse. Good luck with the photo shoot tomorrow. I hope you get a great atmosphere for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for both compliment and good wishes :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test