Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Carolina Herrera + Marc by Marc Jacobs NYFW

CAROLINA HERRERA

Beautiful and feminine S/S collection by Carolina Herrera left me
speechless. This collection is totally my style so I liked everything!
There was a little bit of everything, interesting prints, nice green, red,
black and white and metallic colors. This collection has great pieces for
the red carpet and at the same time great everyday pieces.




























MARC BY MARC JACOBS

Disappointing collection, once again too sporty for my taste
also too plain with predictable color blocking. I did like guys's suits and
very nice women's swimsuits. All in all, not worth of attention...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test