Instagram

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Diane Von Furstenberg + Tommy Hilfiger NYFW

DIANE VON FURSTENBERG

Diane had mix a little bit of everything in her Spring/ Summer 2012
collection. There was a lot of white, which I personally liked very much,
then there was color blocking which wasn't my favorite, then there were
color prints which were 50-50 successful choice and then there were
tuxedos/ business look which I liked the most.
My absolute favorite is turquoise jumpsuit.



































TOMMY HILFIGER

Another mix of a little bit of everything! I didn't like this collection that
much. There were a lot of army prints, then 60's influence, color blocking,
then some leather and blazers which I liked the most.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test