Instagram

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Issa London + Mulberry LFW Spring/Summer 2012

ISSA LONDON

Very feminine, retro collection with lots of colors,
stripes and prints. I loved it right away as I saw the runway photos.
Hopefully duches Katherine will like something from this collection
as well and wear it because this designer's name deserves all the attention.


























MULBERRY

Definitely one of the hottest tickets of this year's LFW were ones for Mulberry show.
This collection didn't disappoint and those bags... Oh those bags were gorgeous!!
Safari meets city girl collection is full of leather, prints, sequins and my favorites were
tulle maxi skirts!
My favorite LFW collection so far.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test