Instagram

Friday, September 16, 2011

Michael Kors + 3.1 Phillip Lim NYFW S/S 2012

MICHAEL KORS

Very African and tribe influenced collection. There were
lots of leopard and zebra prints, khaki, brown and red colors.
This was at the same time male collection too which I liked better
than the women's part of it. I could hardly find a single piece that
I liked, the whole collection seemed more appropriate for Autumn than Spring,
therefore in my opinion this wasn't successful collection.
































3.1 PHILLIP LIM

Minimalistic collection with an accent on leather, lila, white and black color.
Interesting cuts, but nothing new from Phillip Lim this time around.
Ok collection, but nothing spectacular.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test