Instagram

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rodarte + Tory Burch NYFW Spring/ Summer 2012

RODARTE

I have mixed opinion about this collection. I like it and I don't
at the same time. It's versatile, original, has some beautiful pieces,
such as asymmetric, embellished royal blue dress with tulle, gold
cocktail dress with sunflower print, but then again there're some
pieces which I would never put on myself.
Definitely one of the best collections from this year's NY fashion week.






















TORY BURCH

Relaxed, comfortable clothes, nice maxi dresses, some Chanel vibe
present in blazers and skirts, nice colors, fabric, stripes, shoes, sunglasses,
jewelry... I liked it all! :)























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test