Instagram

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Temperley London + Giles LFW S/S 2012

TEMPERLEY LONDON

Once again romantic look with maxi dresses and turbans.
Some polka dots, some florals, some lace, some embellishments
and you have a perfect code to get feminine S/S collection.


















GILES

I'm in love with this collection. I haven't been following Giles's work,
so I didn't know what to expect from him, but he got my attention.
I though that it was a great thing to make this "swan" collection with black
and white swans. Almost like a ballet play, fight between white and black swan
and then red color to finnish the collection as the end of ballet story.
How cool is this?? Metallic colors and fringes seem impossible to avoid
for next year's Spring/ Summer.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test