Instagram

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Versace MFW Spring/ Summer 2012

VERSACE

I can't decide weather I like this collection or not.
I did love simple white and black dresses with studs, but
I didn't get the whole sea life pattern/ prints. Too many of them on the
same design. Also what I didn't like was the fact that most of designs
were repeating the whole time in not that original way.
There were many exactly same combinations/ dresses that only had different
color or so.
Then again bags and sunglasses weren't bad at all... Hard to tell :)
























5 comments:

  1. Cool blog!

    visit me: izaskunvendetta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog!follow us and we will follow you!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your blog is amazing!
    I really love the shots :)

    Check out mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ tanja - thanks! i'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test