Instagram

Friday, October 28, 2011

Finnish Food, Music and Book fair

Today was a good day to go visit Food, Music & Book fair
in Helsinki. How awesome it is to have these three super important
things combined all together?? It felt great to be there today and
I was impressed with so many racks of delicious food, super interesting
books, vintage books, music CD's, music instruments, etc.
The most gorgeous thing I saw on this fair were GIANT piles of cheese!
I'm obsessed with cheese and mushrooms, so to se this much cheese at once
was breath taking :D

Also!! Today was a great day to take care of my business cards.
I got my very first business cards ever this afternoon, EXCITING!




































6 comments:

  1. such a great place full of opportunities food, music, book perfect place for Saturday or any off day

    ReplyDelete
  2. ovo predobro izgleda...kad sam vidjela makarone na jednoj od slika skoro sam pala u nesvijest...ludaa sam za njima :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post.

    xx

    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Compliments for your blog! I like it! Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  5. very intersting photos =) sad, i missed it =(

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test