Instagram

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today's outfit

It's been more quiet and less hectic times for past 2 days.
My friend C went back to USA a week ago and my sister
left yesterday early morning.
I miss both girls and can't wait to see them again. Past 3 weeks
have been one of the best weeks in my life and certainly
I can't remember the last time I had so much fun for so long.

Today I went shopping some Christmas home decorations and
the regular grocery shopping.
Here's the outfit:

Boots - Unisa, Shorts - Esprit, Sweater - Tommy Hilfiger,
Coat - Burberry, Scarf - Vero Moda, Gloves - Accessorize,
Bag - Cambridge Satchel, Ring - Deni design




21 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Burberry coat. It's simply gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purple bag is so adorable! It really pops.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. torbica <3 voli sorceve i dzemepre iskombinirane zajedno! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit! I so love your satchel! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and outfit. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice bag!
    Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where price is bag full of gifts! You can join it here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn I want your bag :D predivna kao i uvijek, šorc i kaput su mi odlični zajedno.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog is great, such an inspiration!
    I'll definitely be back for more soon,
    going to follow you right now :)

    I hope you can check out mine and maybe follow back

    Stoleninspiration.com

    Kendra
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous bag! the colour is just amazing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! Gorgeous outfit!!You look fabulous!!
    You have such a nice blog,I looove your style!!
    I'm Your new fallower!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg your purple bag is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boots are so funky!! :) I LOVE THIS ALOT. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. J'adore le purple bag!!!! So vintage chic with an edge!
    C'est Parfait!

    http://lesapphireblue.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test