Instagram

Friday, December 23, 2011

iPhone diary

Hello everyone! I would like to thank everyone who's been
visiting my blog, reading it, commenting on it and or has decided
to follow me. Thank you, thank you, thank you, it means a lot to me!
What's the point in doing anything if there's none who can recognize
how good is what you have to offer, right? I'm glad that I have what
it takes to make people be interested in my blog :)

Here's mini iPhone diary, which is just an overture into next 2 days
which are my favorite days in December and that's Christmas Eve
and Christmas Day :) I'll keep you posted about them, since I'm planning
to take a LOT of photos!!
I can't wait to spend it with my little family and my parents in law and
open all the nice presents :)



                                             little pig cakes :D


                                         my homemade Christmas cookies



                                           
                           shots of taxidermy from natural history museum


                                    me at the natural history museum


                       Christmas decoration on the window of my dining room


                                  my obsession with Florence continues!!


                     small part of my Christmas tree which you'll see in 2 days

11 comments:

  1. love the cookies. :)

    happy holidays!

    seed-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how instagram makes it so easy to get great shots with the iphone! your header image is stunning, love the vibrant colors!

    thestylechildblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this post. Enjoy mine.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pig cakes =D those cakes are so cute : ))

    wish you a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww those pictures just scream holidays haha. The pig cakes are adorable btw. Merry xmas! xoxo

    ♥ fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. I like to tell you that I have an amazing giveaway in colaboration with Hermes on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  8. jesi ti pekla ove mini prascice??prekjuuut su :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nisam :P Prekomplicirano mi je sve to sto iziskuje dugo vremena, al cu se jednog dana vec i ja "baciti" na posao i nauciti raditi ovakve jestive figurice :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test