Instagram

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dsquared2 + Gianfranco Ferre MFW


DSQUARED2

Fun and colorful combination inspired by
B.Bardot and Parisienne chic elegancy.
My favorite pieces were baseball hats, sunglasses,
leather gloves and leather purple pencil skirt.
Good collection but I wasn't amazed by it.



















GIANFRANCO FERRE

Very dark and quite minimalistic collection with
black and white as dominant colors.
I liked the asymmetrical white coat and beautiful
maxi black dress with the big chest opening.


















5 comments:

  1. I love Gianfranco Ferrè! His collection is amazing! *w*

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Awesome! I love it! Thanks for stopping by, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the cat eye sunglasses (picture 3 & 7). I ordered some similar from Tobi last week.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gianfranco Ferrei is my favorite, His collection is beautiful!!!!
    Great blog :)
    ScorttariusStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I the only one who LOVES the DSquared collection? I can't help it--I love it. Maybe it's because it's so retro and the 60's are one of my fav's! Gianfranco is amazing too though! He is evidence that simple can still be stunning! Great post!


    www.wayoutsidelookingin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test