Instagram

Monday, February 13, 2012

My iPhone diary


Here are some small details/ photos of moments in my
life for the past 10 days or so, which I would like to share
with you.

                                                  My little angel <3


                                                         Macaroons



                                     Stop ACTA demonstrations in Helsinki    



                                                   Fazer chocolaterie



                                                          Night walk



                                           Perfect waistcoat from Zara



                                                       Healthy brunch



                                                     Me, myself and I


                                             Russian restaurant Saslik





                                                   My birthday man!





7 comments:

  1. the photos are perfect!^^ so beautiful!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Kisses from spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos , darling ! Love the first pic , sooo cute !
    I am your newest follower , hope i'll be hearing fron you soon ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' all of these pics!!! They have the BEST VIBE EVER!
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Классная подборка, очень нравится!!

    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test