Instagram

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Rebecca Minkoff + Charlotte Ronson NYFW


REBECCA MINKOFF

Very nice collection, perfect for an urban and modern girl!
Love all the sequins/ shiny fabric, ankle boots and my favorite,
wonderful handbags.
I would definitely wear this collection!

















CHARLOTTE RONSON

Very feminine collection! I loved over the elbow
leather gloves, pencil skirts, burgundy color pieces,
hoodies and beautiful boots.
Seems like see through blouses and sheer fabric will
be trendy next Fall/ Winter as well.
















3 comments:

  1. Oh, the collections are adorable!<3 Love them so much!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first 2 pics! Glitter all the way!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test