Instagram

Monday, April 23, 2012

First birthday!!!


Happy first birthday to my blog!



A year and one day ago was
the day when I have started this blog, which means that the
real birthday was yesterday :)
I'm very happy and proud how this blog has turned into a beautiful
visual and written diary which I have shared with so many of you.
I hope that I did managed to inspire you and I will do my best
to keep on doing so.

Thank you once again for reading and following my blog, what's
the point of doing something if it's not fun or inspiring for anyone
involved, right!? I'm very honored that you my dear readers
come back day after day to check out what's new on the blog :)

Don't forget to enter the giveaway which ends tomorrow!

Here's a small iPhone diary for you :)

                                 This is how my almost backyard looks like :)


                                    My favorite park in Helsinki


                                     Tea time at Esplanadi cafe


                                  Gorgeous roses and new Vogue


                                Details of my new two dresses :)


                                These guys are hanging out on my balcony :)


Visiting my parent's in law


Street player/ entertainer 


                                    Me and my man on the road :)


33 comments:

  1. Congratulations and happy birthday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day !!

    I celebrated 2 years too last week!!
    Check out my blog :)

    The Lady Posh

    xx

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!
    Nice blog!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday! I am your new follower and going to read your past post very soon. If you want, you can follow me as well :-**

    ReplyDelete
  5. čestitamo!! super fotke :)

    http://www.worldisrunway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Happy anniversary of your blog! I just stumbled upon it, my mother is Finnish and I'll be in Helsinki in...about a week! I'll be looking for those spots you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday !!!

    I like all of your works ! This one with the entertainter is unusual. He looks rather like a biker! :)) Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woehoeee :) still a lovely blog!!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!
    Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy B-day :)
    I love your blog.Im following you now,and I will be honored if you come visit my blog and if you like it,follow me :)
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Hoping many years of dedicated blogging continue :) Gorgeous shots, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday! Just started reading your blog and it's great :)
    Love the pictures by the way c:

    xoxo
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happu Birthday, L'art of fashion!!!) Kisses to you and to your little angel)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these photos - happy birthday! xE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthdayyyyyyyy!!! yeay... hip hip hooray!!! Love all the photos here in this post! they are amazing.....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cupcake looks so delicious...jummy:) check out my blog: I'm waiting for you - www.federleichtes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on your 1st year!!:) Your blog is lovely!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your blog!! congrats! xo
    www.indulgenceissimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats for this great goal!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your first year! :) i also live in Helsinki and it is great that we like to hung out the same places.

    please visit my fashion blog, searchingforlbd.blogspot.com :)

    xx Heidi Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ne mogu da verujem da nisam videla obaj post...sorry!

    Srećan blogorođendan ;))

    ReplyDelete
  22. volim tvoje iphone fotke! i cestitam na godini dana,zelim ti jos uspijesniju!!samo tako dalje :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test