Instagram

Friday, August 31, 2012

Outfit post - Bad kid


I believe that today was the last day out for these shoes, this
year. They're now nicely put away for the next Summer.
But one thing which has been "sitting" in my closet and waiting
to go out is this beautiful Winter Kate blouse from new Fall/ Winter
collection.
I'm completely in love with it and find it very feminine.
I'll be wearing it a lot for the next couple of months.
I'm about to get another blouse from Winter Kate, since I'm such a
sucker for silk fabric, show stopping print and comfortable clothes.

My little daughter has started her kindergarten two days ago and
even though I've been going to the kindergarten with her ( and staying
there) starting next Tuesday I won't be able to join her anymore and
that's heartbreaking for me.
My little princess grew up so fast and now she's off to world, making
friends with other "little people" and practically starting her "own"
life...
Oh my... I'll be fine, I promise :D
Luckily, NY Fashion week is approaching and I'll have mornings all
to myself and keep track on the newest designers collections and also share
photos from the runway and my opinions on collections.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

I'm wearing: Shoes - Zara, Skirt - H&M, Blouse - Winter Kate,
Cuff - HOH1960, Earrings - Marni for H&M, Purse - Accessorize









29 comments:

  1. Cool combination!!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! So feminine, a bit Victorian too - love it!

    Have a nice weekend, darling!
    xx
    CrashingRED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top totally reminds me of a runway look!



    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blouse!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love your shirt! i just found your blog and it's super! please check out mine and if you like it we can follow each other on GFC and bloglovin :)

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    p.s.: join my international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it sad to have to say goodbye to part of your shoe wardrobe after summer starts fading? I'll miss my suede and velvet, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look!

    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your printed top looks perfect with your skirt. Pretty!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! could your top be any more amazing?!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the color combo in your look !
    Just beautiful !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it:) if you want visit my blog:)
    http://laborsadimarypoppins.blogspot.it/
    xoxo
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blouse, great color and flower print

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow,
    love your printed shirt
    and ireally suit you well,

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the strong prints. you look so vintage!

    www.ispythroughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

    Muchos Smiles,
    bb, xoxo

    p.s. MotelRocks fan?
    enter 'bubblybeccy' @checkout for a cheeky 20% off

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore your outfit especially the blouse,you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i adore the skirt, perfect fitting and goes well with the blouse:)

    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kosulja je prekrasna,bas mi se svidja :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We adore your style and your blog, maybe want to follow each other?!:)


    LOVE,
    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect blouse!!!

    Love
    www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow, that blouse is incredible! It looks really fantastic on you! I really hope that you'll be able to adjust to the new routine with your little girl!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an explosion of colors... love it!!!

    Come visit my blog!

    Fashion Koketi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh,wow! you have so pretty, cool style, chic :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test