Instagram

Monday, October 22, 2012

Instagram diary


Thank you everyone on your b-day wishes, they made me happy :)
I've been so lazy for the past two days! After lots of cleaning and baking on
Thursday, celebrating my birthday on Friday, Saturday and yesterday was all
about just laying around and eating some Thai food. The best food
for hangovers and feeling better :)
Last evening we went to see one rock show, band called Steel Panther
and have celebrated my birthday once more :D
It was an awesome evening, the best rock show I have ever seen!

Here's an Instagram diary with couple of photos from my b-day party.
Have a nice Sunday!

Follow me on INSTAGRAM!!

                                         super pretty mushrooms I found on my walk in the forest




the best thing to keep you warm during Autumn days 
is a large cup of tea :)



out and about 



newly found super cute tea shop/ cafe 
Tee Huone





Lacuna Coil concert in Helsinki




me at work :)



birthday celebration :)







23 comments:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome time this week. :)

    Those mushrooms are where Santa and the whole flying reindeer come from, have a good part in other history also, parts of many myths and stories. They grow like crazy on my tree farm. Fly Amanita is a common name for it. Some years we only see a few and others the feilds are red all over, very pretty, especialy durring Christmas tree season and everything else is green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooojh!!!! great pics! love theme!!!
    great mushrooms!!!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!
    And your outfit looks great!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!!!
    So different but so nice!

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;( ooo lacuna coil, so jealous :OO soo jealous :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cafe looks beautiful!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc. essie and more! it's worldwide too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures! :)xx


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, happy late birthday to you!!
    And lovely blog, i'm following!

    Coco
    www.cocorrina.com

    Join the GIVEAWAY to win a Black & Gold Statement Necklace from my shop. Only 2 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Natali, happy belated birthday! May all your dreams and wishes come true! I hope you celebrated it big style :)

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is so sweet of you! I did had great b-day weekend :)

      Delete
  10. Fabulous instagrams!! You do gorgeous photography! I think you'd like our photography too :) Hugs from Cali! xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. que buena pinta tiene todo!

    NEW OUTFIT POST ON MY BLOG "CASUAL OUTFIT"
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  12. probably it is a little bit late but happy birthday :) ı like ur blog dear...what do u think about following each other?

    www.samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute instagram photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy belated birthday!! it sounds like you're all celebrated out! :)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test