Instagram

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Outfit post - Bitter Sweet Symphony


Today was the last day of running around the city and getting the
Christmas presents. I'm finally finished with that, all of the presents
are wrapped and now waiting under the Christmas tree to be opened.
I love buying presents to people I love and I wish it would be already
Monday/ Tuesday to see happy faces of these same people while
unwrapping their presents.

Other than Christmas shopping, I have visited my gallery curator today
and spoke a little bit about my future exhibition in March and so far, everything
looks great :)
I'm just about to do some online shopping for couple of props I've been
missing for the upcoming and last two photo shoots for this cycle.

When it comes to my outfit, well this is just a part of the outfit, since it's so chilly and cold
outside that I always need set of gloves, scarf, beanie and of course
warm coat/ jacket to even be able to step outside the apartment.
I love my new Eugenia Kim hat, I think that it just completes this look perfectly :)

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday!

I'm wearing: Boots - Mjus, Jeans - Acne, Shirt - Esprit, Cardigan - Free People,
Bag - New Yorker, Necklace - gift from my mom, Hat - Eugenia Kim, Ring - Mango,
Earrings - House of Harlow 1960







43 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the pics.
    Don't forget to enter a giveaway on my page !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix. Those boots fit you perfectly. Love your style. Simple but with personality.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Hat!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent boots! Annnnd I now have the song "Bittersweet Symphony" stuck in my head...lol not a bad thing, at all! :)

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your hat!

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    http://www.facebook.com/ValeUrbanMarket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, the hat is amazing!

    If you want visit my blog
    www.barbielaura.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/blue-my-new-obsesion.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. u poslednje vrijeme sam opsjednuta sesirima...ovaj tvoj mi je fenomenalan...:)

    http://fashiontalkwithdaca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, hun!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very casual chic! Love this outfit - the hat makes it perfect!

    www.shopdisowned.com
    disownedclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab blog. I love it!

    I'm hosting a $100 Lulus.com gift card giveaway on the blog. Hope you can enter!

    goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of an LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hat and the shoes..
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shoes so much! I need that :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look! The cardigan and the hat... I need to find pieces like that and add them to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great!! Love the hat ;)

    Bjs
    http://cuddledays.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting is that! Hope you blog about your exhibition :) - As for Xmas shopping, congrats! I am praying for those who are shopping this weekend! Love that cardi, such a perfect length.

    following you now! :)

    xo
    thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your boots!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely look and hat! Wish you a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your necklace
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm jealous of your lip color! i don't think i could pull it off as well as you do!

    xo jenny
    my blog // my facebook page // shop my closet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great photos, I love your necklace :D.

    Chicnova Giveaway on my blog:
    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm such a last minute Christmas shopper too! Happy Holidays.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You should model, if anything. Such a model off duty look.
    Love it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. perfect confy look for a long shopping day!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your hat!
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ja obožavam ovaj tvoj moderni boho fazon :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hat is my favourite part of outfit :)



    http://majolinacity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test