Instagram

Monday, August 26, 2013

Outfit post - NYC in my heart


Happy beautiful Monday everyone!
It's been very nice and sunny weather here in Helsinki so my
transition from hot NYC weather to finnish weather wasn't so bad.
I'm still fighting the jet lag, even though I have slept for 12 hours last night!?

I'm filled with so much happiness and inspiration thanks to those
8 amazing NY days, that I just can't wait to get back to normal daily
routines and start shooting new photos.
There're so many ideas in my head that they just need to get out.

On the other hand, I'm missing NY so much and can't wait to get back there.
I have plans to move there for 2-3 months to study photography, get my technical
skills sharpened and find out some tricks from the professionals.
Let's see when this will happen, but I have set my mind to do it next year.
I'm completely self thought photographer and I feel the need to get some education
which will make me even better in what I do.

I'm off now for a walk outdoors, since it's such a lovely day :)

I'm wearing: Blazer & clutch - Zara, Blouse - KappAhl, Jeans - Tiger of Sweden,
Ballerinas - Pour La Victorie, Bracelets - Accessorize, Earrings - HOH1960










33 comments:

  1. Stunning! So pretty!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lip color! What brand is it?

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar blouse from J Crew and never thought to pair with a blazer- thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit doll. check out our blog, if you like we can follow each other in gfc,bloglovin and any social platform. let us know. kisses from Kenya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super edgy! I love the bracelets and shoes, and does that jacket have studs on it? It looks great.


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romanticno i preljepo... od glave do pete po mome gustu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those bracelets! :))

    http://eerika-justthinkaboutit.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. So glad you had so much fun in NYC
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes and accessories! Beautiful pictures!
    xoxo

    www.cakeandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just watched all your previous blogposts about your NYC trip and I really like them!
    Oh and I also love your idea to go to NYC for 2/3 months to study photography. I would love to do something like that myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, I adore all your bangles, they give a touch of color to this basic outfit!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit!!!

    www.loshoppingaitempidellacrisi.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and the lip color looks amazing on you!

    www.chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your style! xoxo i waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely girl! I love your flats and that pink lip is perfect on you!!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit. I like the bangles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Slike su ti super :)
    samo tako nastavi ;)

    Pusa, N.

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool flats!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the white Blouse! You wear it so nice with the black Cardigan :)
    follow new ,mind follow back?

    Happy Day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool , look casual & chic :P

    Besitos pretty!!!


    www.theguestgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. VERY NICE BLOG :) glad to be here! Follow!

    sometimes less is more. love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your bracelets and your lipstick. They go so well together, and also add a great pop of color in your outfit. Visit my blog, and let's follow each other.

    www.creativesideofme.com
    www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme
    www.twitter.com/OlyaCreative

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi
    Natalia
    elegant style, the white shirt is great

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your whole style. Your flat shoes look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Im in love in this look! andlipstick is just supercool!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You should definitely wear pink lipstick more often: it looks fabulous on you! And those plans to move to New York next year? That's awesome news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test