Instagram

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Outfit post - Spring ready


Good Wednesday afternoon!!

I'm sitting in my comfy sofa while writing this post.
My morning started very early and I've done a lot of errands,
so I feel quite accomplished today.
I have realised that he best way for me to start my day is to go
to the gym. I just get to clear out my mind there and also I get
great energy boost for the day.
Anybody else who agrees with me on this one?

I'm so ready for Spring and it's finally coming tomorrow!!
Not really coming in my city since it's been snowing AGAIN yesterday
and since it's still quite cold, but the sun is shining today and that
makes me believe that the Spring will eventually come to Helsinki too :)

I went to Esprit two days ago and that's where I got the two new tops
which I'm wearing in this outfit. I don't shop there as often as in my teen
years but still here and there I find some basic pieces for a good price and
quality.

I'm now off planning everything for the next photo shoot which I've
scheduled for this weekend. Lots of work to do, but it's always so worth it!

Have a great day everyone!

I'm wearing: Boots - Vagabond, Jeans & necklace - Zara, Top & sweatshirt - Esprit,
Coat - By Malene Birger, Ring & earrings - HOH1960, Bracelet - Balenciaga

                                                       FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM 








32 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! It is so cool!
    Check out my fashion blog if you like!

    -Chloé Akari

    chloeakari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! the pop of red is stunning on you!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super outfit,kako jedan da kazem komadic nakita da samo pecat look-u nevjerovatno.Akod mene je jako smjesno kako se uhvatim za velike preokrete u zivotu i onda saznam da sam trudna hahahah,salim se ali blizu je istine,teretana je bila moja odluka u septembru prosle godine i onda sam saznala za trudnocu :D ali zakon je kad se bavis necim sto ce ti podici energiju za citav dan,ja sam zadovoljna i jogom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing necklace :-)
    New post on my blog :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/03/houndstooth-cap.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit...loved your necklace dear....:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your outfit! Absolutely stunning!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super su ti hlače i sako :)) Kod mene jutro počinje šetnjom s Fridom i to mi je nešto najdraže na svijetu, napunim se pozitivnom energijom i smijehom i onda sam spremna za čitavi dan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO with you on this. I usually do yoga in the morning and it sets such a great tone for the rest of my day! Absolutely love this outfit on you, so gorgeous!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i definitely regret not buying that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Volim jutro i nikada nisam bila spavalica ...meni je kava "zivot" ujutro i nema mi drazega kada je mogu popiti toplu i u miru...sto je je rijedje moguce radi malog covjeka koji "nanjusi" kad se mama probudi pa mora i on :)
    Divna kombica, ogrlica i cizmice su mi krasni !:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. divna kombinacija, ta chanelovska ogrlica mi se baš sviđa....i tako je lijepa boja ove majice koju imaš preko (i baš dobro izgledaju dvije jedna preko druge), baš neka zanimljiva nijansa crvene ili narančaste, nisam sigurna koje, ali lijepo izgleda.

    ja jesam za vježbanje ujutro, ali nisam tip za teretanu ili možda nisam pronašla pravu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice basic top, lovely colour. I'd love to go to the gym first thing in the morning but I start work at 8.30
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. casual wear with jeans and boots :) loving the classic look.

    http://sbbeautydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coat and I love Malene Birger stuff. Classic and easy to wear. Hope you could check out my blog. I'm giving my readers 20% off their purchase from Otaki Clothing.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing!

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Spring Look

    FOLLOW ME:
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the necklace! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look beautiful! Love your jeans and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ilike the necklace and the elegance of the outfit!!!! perfect
    http://top4addictions.com/
    http://top4addictions.com/
    http://top4addictions.com/

    Love
    Milee

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the color of your sweater and that ring is amazing!

    Love,
    Ines

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous sweater and necklace!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in doubt about that necklace, and it really looks so perfect in you!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test