Instagram

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Outfit post - Mr Steve


Good Sunday morning everyone!
I just had my breakfast and am sipping on my tea while typing
this post. It's finally sunny and lovely weather in my city, so yesterday
was the perfect day to spend it outside.
I have visited amusement park with my family, we ate cotton candy,
took many rides and strolled through the whole park.
I always loved amusement parks, they were such an important part
when I was growing up.
We never had a proper amusement park where I used to live in my childhood,
instead we had the "travelling" amusement parks, so every time when they
would come to my town, I was so excited to go and always found these places
to be somewhat magical :D

My photo exhibition is still going on for one more week and I'm so excited
about the final week, but at the same time I'm so bummed that the closing
time is near. I have put so much time, effort and myself into this exhibition
and it's a bitter-sweet moment to have to take away my art from the gallery's
walls. Then again, there's so much awaiting for me in the near future that
I won't be "sad" for too long :)

I hope that all of you are having a great Sunday and I would like to wish you
a successful start of the new week tomorrow!

I'm wearing: Pants - See by Chloe, Ballerinas - Vagabond, Bag - Celine,
Cardigan - Diesel, Tee - Mr Steve, Bracelet - Balenciaga, Earrings - Tory Burch


                                           FACEBOOK                         INSTAGRAM







19 comments:

  1. Great look! Have a nice day:-)

    http://www.changingroom.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. How To Get Your Lover Back After Separation?(Dr Brave).


      Hello everyone, am here on this site to share my testimony,i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience,i was married to my ex divorced wife 4years ago and i and my wife have been living happily with our baby boy,but few months ago my wife started behaving strange to me, unknown to me that she have been engaging her self online with another man, who claims to love my wife,my wife still was keeping this as a secret to me, but few weeks ago i caught her on our computer messaging this man, and when i asked her who he was she told me that he is just a friend, the message conversation caught my attention and i decided to really through it, to my surprise my wife have been dating this man on my behalf for a very long time , so immediately after i noticed that i began to quarrel with her and i gave her a slap,she told me that she never loved me and told me that we should go for a divorce, i thought she was saying it from anger due to what was happening in our room,after some time my wife told me that we should go for a divorce due to the love i had for her i never wanted to support it, although it happened i still did not give up on her to get her and my child back home, so i went in search on how i can get my wife on the internet, well on my search i saw a testimony of a woman on how Dr.Brave was able to restore back to her, her ex husband, immediately i copied the email address and decided to give a try, after all the procedures and instructions given to me by Dr.Brave within the space of 2days my wife gave me a call and started begging me that she was sorry for what has happened between us, due to the Love i had for her i quickly responded to her that i have forgiven her and told her to come back home, now me and my wife are living happy again, all respect and honour to Dr.Brave for the Help you have render to me and my family sir i pray God Strengthen you....
      if you need his help you can email him on (bravespellcaster@gmail.com) OR visit he website http://bravespellcaster.yolasite.com okay

      Delete
  2. Jednostavno i opušteno, baš kako volim :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pants are absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous, love your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, Natali, it's so chic and something I'd totally would wear :), the tee is adorable and so are your pants ! I also like amusement parks but I have to admit I am scared of heights so I don't go on rollercoasters ! LOL ! Many kisses and thanks for always being so nice to me, you're a true sweetheart !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great outfit! love something easy and chic.

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!
    http://demadridylima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice and cool. check out my blog, new post on.http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pants!

    christycee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! IM happy for you that the sun has come out :) makes dressing so much funner :)
    francesca
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great t-shirt!!

    xx

    http://www.madridforniagirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obožavam ove tvoje hlače! Sve kombinacije s njima su mi divneeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look, love the tee and the ballerinas.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test