Today I have a little bit different post for you and I
hope that you will like it.
As I've already mentioned before ( like 100 times by now ),
I'm so excited about Christmas, so I've decided to answer some
questions in this fun tag!
Here we go:
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
-Definitely hot chocolate, but if I could add something else, that
would be Glöggi as we call it in Finland, or mulled wine.
That's my favourite Winter drink which always reminds me of
Christmas and the whole holiday craze!
2. Coloured lights or white lights?
- I'll always go for the coloured lights. When it's holidays, then
something known as "kitsch" doesn't exist, right? :D
3. Stocking or presents?
- Which kind of question is that? Of course that presents! :)
4. Angel or star?
- Both, but always star on top of the Christmas tree!
5. Give or receive gifts?
- I'd say both, because I think that as much as I love to give gifts
to others and make them happy, I must admit that I do love to receive
gifts myself too.
6. Open presents quick or slow?
- Super quick! I mean... Yaaaassss! :D
7. Warm fires or sleigh rides?
- I'm always cold so warm fires + I find it more romantic too!
8. Snowball fight or making snowman?
- Actually, snowball fights have never been my "thing".
I'd say making a snowman beats any snowball fight!
9. Caroling or Christmas stories?
- I love Christmas stories, I'm always up for a good story time!
10. Red or green?
11. Fake tree or real tree?
- I've had both of these in my life and I'd say that the fake tree wins
for me since there's so much less mess and hassle than with the real one.
12. Were you naughty or nice this year?
- I'm always nice, so yes, I've been behaving well!
13. What's your favourite Christmas food?
- My all time favourite is salad Olivier and my mom's pasta side dish
known as Mlinci with lots of cheese!!!
14. Do you shop early or late?
- Early! I practically start thinking already in October what to get to
my loved ones.
15. What's your favourite Christmas song?
- Holy night by Mariah Carey and all of the songs from Michael Buble's
16. Have you ever had white Christmas?
- YES! One of the perks of living in Finland! I'd say that white Christmas
is always an amazing thing to experience.
17. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?
- My favourite Christmas gift, which arrived 3 weeks after Christmas
was the birth of my daughter and pretty much ever since then, no other
"present" can beat that. If I'd have to mention something materialistically,
then I guess I'd say that my favourite was a back then iPhone 3G because
it was my first Apple phone and ever since then I have never purchased any
other phones, but iPhones.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
- No, I can't, but I can brag that I did meet the real Santa up in the North Pole!
How cool am I? Ha!
19. What is your Christmas wish this year?
- My only wish is that next year will be the best year in my life so far.
20. What part of Christmas do you look forward to the most?
- My favourite part of Christmas is when we all ( family ) sit down by the
table together and just concentrate on each other, enjoy our meals and talk
about whatever comes to mind. For me it's very important to once in a while
just block the outside world, all of the problems, worries, etc. and just at least
on Christmas lunch/ dinner, be present, thankful and "acknowledge"
the presence of people that are sharing that same table with you.
21. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
- Bad Santa and Home alone!