Good Sunday afternoon everybody!
I'm slowly recovering from the trip to Stockholm. I didn't
sleep much during our stay there, we have walked for hours every day
and while having fun and meeting some lovely people, I still haven't
managed to wine down before the next crazy two weeks kick-start
There're only TWO weeks left until the moving day to Los Angeles
and there're way too many things still to take care of and days are
too short... I hope that I can manage to do as much as I can... There's
only that much that a human can do in a certain amount of time.
I'd like to share a photo diary of our trip to Stockholm and give you
couple of recommendations on what to see/ visit, where to shop and
I've been already couple of times posting photo diaries and tips about
Stockholm, so I won't be now going into too detailed descriptions, but
I hope that I will manage to make you interested in this gem of a city,
def. one of my favourite cities in Europe.
Here we go:
-streets of Stureplan, beautiful neighbourhood in the heart of the city
-dining at Lebanon Meza Lounge restaurant, an outstanding Lebanese cuisine
- waking up to this kind of view every morning was SO worth staying at Radisson Blu Waterfront
- the best shopping can be done at NK, from clothes, accessories, to groceries, they have it
all and the best in whole Stockholm
- walk through Gamla Stan ( old part of the city, so historical!! )
- having lunch at an authentic Italian, Paganini restaurant
- romantic evening walk through the city
- visiting Peppi the Longstocking world is a must!
- Swedish drama teather
- Nordic museum
- our favourite cafe in Stockholm is FRESCO and our go-to order is
Chèvre salad with figs and avocado and Focaccia with a side salad
- after Fresco, we always end up at Laduree shop next door for a desert :)
-bye bye Stockholm, I will miss you!