Instagram

Monday, September 12, 2011

Design Market 2011, Helsinki

I went to Design Market at old Cable Factory in Helsinki, yesterday
afternoon. Design Market was held as part of Helsinki design week,
which will continue this week with Habitare fair.

It was nice to check out the market, because I got to see many finnish
brands all at the same place. Mostly those were clothing brands, but
there were some interior and accessories brands too.
My attention was definitely taken away by furniture brand Modeo.
They had all sorts of cool chairs and lamps! My favorite is of course
the famous "ghost" chair :)

Here are some photos which I took yesterday. Sorry for bad quality photos,
I've been taking photos while at the same time holding/ carrying my daughter :P















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test