Instagram

Monday, September 12, 2011

Helmut Lang + Monique Lhuillier NYFW Spring/Summer 2012

HELMUT LANG

Very, very interesting! That's the though that crossed my mind
after going through all Helmut Lang looks for S/S.
I love that he used a lot of black, white, combination of black and white
and then some yellow and then all three colors combined together.
Collection is very different from others and I like asymmetry that is very
much present in this collection.
























MONIQUE LHUILLIER

I love the presence of black and royal blue in this collection.
Very beautiful maxi dresses, lace and interesting cocktail dresses.
My favorite are two black maxi tulle dresses. Monique definitely
did her job right, nothing to criticize here.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test