Instagram

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lauren Moffatt

I wouldn't have heard of LAUREN MOFFATT for who knows how long
if it wasn't for some blog post from a blogger which I'm following.
I went to official LM website to check out more about the designer and
see what is she offering and I was swept off my feet immediately.
I love every single piece I could find on her website.
What makes it even more appealing is how her designs are filled with
vintage - romantic feeling in them.

Lauren is Philadelphia native and currently New York based designer.
She's been named "Designer to watch" by WWD and Vogue.
I'll definitely keep on "watching" her too :)







5 comments:

  1. I really love the second pic :)

    www.summerlightrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those designs are beautiful! Love it!

    J. Crew giveaway on my blog!
    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love these pieces. SUch an interesting style. Love that pink blazer!

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test