Instagram

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Closer to Christmas!

Christmas is getting closer and there's no snow in Helsinki yet.
It's quite weird situation, since for at least past 2 years we had 30 cm
of snow end of November.
I'm starting to miss the snow, even tho I'm secretly wishing it would be
Spring already :D

I got news from the gallery couple of days ago that teacher from one of
Helsinki high schools came with group of her students to check out
my photo exhibition as part of their cultural education!!!
IT'S MIND BLOWING to receive such great news!!
Even some of the students got inspired and said that they might think
of pursuing photography as their future career.

This is what I wore today + some iPhone photos :)

Boots - Mjus, Jeans - Diesel, Tunic - Vero Moda, Belt - Asos,
Cardigan - River Island, Cuff and ring - HOH1960,
Necklace - gifted, Clutch - Accessorize





                                  my favorite Christmas drink, warm Glögi


                              Santa's living room in Sello shopping center


                         skin savior!!! can't live without this cream


                     my little daughter check out xmas tree by accessorize


                          very interesting and creative book


                                 mr. Santa visiting Kamppi


                          marvelous Rucola pizza from Dennis pizzeria

22 comments:

  1. The weather here in the UK is unseasonably warm still too. 10-12C in the day and not below 5C at night. It's usually much colder by now, but we've been promised a horrible December :-/

    I love your Christmas photos. I've not even started to think about the shopping yet! And your outfit is lovely. I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh *__* Christmas!!!
    I can imagine that you might miss the snow!!!

    Oh the Joulupukki Chair!
    Your beautiful Prinsessa brought him the Christmas letter?

    Oh the student in your photo exibition?What a wonderful news!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing news! I´m so happy for you! Love your outfit :)

    Happy Sunday!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look great
    I love Christmas
    can't wait!
    cool blog

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm, that pizza looks really delicious.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the oversized red knit!

    http://lesapphireblue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, you have a great style

    im a new follower hope you visit mine and follow too

    kisses

    www.rochellekecloset@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!
    AND THAT PIZZA LOOKS YUMMY!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for Xmas!!

    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very jealous of your cream! I wish, I wish, I wish.

    Have a lovely day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog following you!!
    I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. narukvica mi je odlicnaaa :D sweet si mi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure what that drink is but it looks nice and I like your outfit! I hope you can check out my personal style and fashion blog from England too!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures congrats that is amazing. Glad that you inspired others to start photography!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look and photos!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test