Instagram

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Today's look

This is the sentence with which I've started my day:

‎"Sometimes the wrong choices bring us to the right places."

It's been quite rainy and gloomy day, but what lifted my
spirits up was the fact that I ate some nice take away lunch,
from my favorite Japanese restaurant in Helsinki called Kabuki and
the fact that I got to set the date for my first job interview next month.
Keep your fingers crossed for me people!

Here's an INTERVIEW regarding my photography which I did a week ago.

This is what I was wearing: Flats - Nilson, Jeans - Diesel, Under top - Asos,
Top - French Connection, Blazer - Marc O'Polo, Coat - Charlie Design,
Necklace and hair band - Accessorize, Ring - Deni design, Bag - Accessoires HR








19 comments:

  1. The bag is lovely. It looks great on you. The color is vibrant and attractive.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kod tebe prugice:)
    sviđa mi se ovaj stil, super ti stoji :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummers! love the stripes with the red :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm delicious food babe! And you look great with red & stripes!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty outfit!!
    been going through you blog, and it seem like you might be interested in vintage

    WE have just recently launcehd a new website selling affordable vintage clothes.

    The site is www.daisymakvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. red looks amazing on you!
    Im inviting you to my INTERNATIONAL giveaway where price is bag full of amazing gifts!
    You can join it here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sushi so much! Good luck for your interview :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja jos nisam jela japansku hranu to kod nas u Banjaluci jos nema :(,a bas bi voljela probati.
    Outfit ti je super,meni jedan od tvojih omiljenih,volim crveno :)
    Drzim ti palceve za interviju :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute post and I really like your style especially the striped top with the red purse. Following your blog now

    xoDale
    I have a fashion site here in San Francisco and I'm giving away a Versace H&M bracelet if you have time
    www.savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nomnomnom Japanese food is always good ;)
    Congrats for the interview!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great blog...i am in love with the bag!!

    http://fashionablynhema.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test