Instagram

Monday, April 25, 2011

Accessories

I think that accessories are an important part of the whole outfit. They give it
the "last" touch and make it complete.
Then again, it's also important to know when you have enough of accessories on and
not cross the border line of good taste.
In words of Coco Chanel: "Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions."

I would like to list some of my favorite accessories websites/ stores
that I like to shop from (click on the brand name to go directly to their web store).
Sometimes I'll collect more money and buy one more expensive piece of accessories,
but in general I'm in love with:

ACCESSORIEZ

Here are some items that I would like to buy:

Peacock ring


Floral broch

Stack of bracelets


Another great line of jewelry is Low Luv by Errin Wasson

Erin is a beautiful American model, that had privilege to pose in front of camera for
such big names as: Steven Meisel, Patrick Demarchelier, Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh,
just to name few.
Also, she's been on the covers of numerous fashion magazines such as: Vogue, Allure, Elle...
She did many ad campaigns, runways for big designer names, etc.
Right now, she's also designing jewelry.

Low Luv


My latest favorite when it comes to accessories is House of Harlow 1960 by Nicole Richie.
It's her third edition so to say of her jewelry/ accessories line.
My favorite is the first one where she had designed some beautiful headpieces as well as very
attractive necklaces.

House of Harlow 1960





Maybe not many of you know that Melania Trump, Donald Trump's wife has her own line of
jewelry called Melania Timepieces and Fashion Jewelry.
I think that her line is very sophisticated and I wouldn't recommend to wear it for casual
outgoings. It's more for special events or for business women.

Melania Trump



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test