Instagram

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Black Swan in fashion

It's been couple of months since the Oscars and since
Natalie Portman won one for lead female actress in movie "Black Swan".
If you haven't seen the movie yet, give it a try, because it's beautiful
on so many levels.
Since I've been ballerina myself and am still taking ballet classes
"for my soul's well being", I've been impressed by beautiful costumes
that Rodarte sisters designed. Even tho, they didn't design all of them,
just couple of main costumes. Well, these costumes are stunning!!
I believe that movies, successful and special ones are affecting fashion.
I believe that this Summer everybody will be into gypsy and bohemian
clothes, since "Pirates of the Carribean" are just out in cinemas. ;)

Here are some of my favorite costumes from "Black Swan" as well
as their sketches.
Also there are some examples how to dress as black or white swan
when going out... in real life :D








ASOS


NET-A-PORTER


                

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test