Instagram

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do you dare to wear COLORS??

Only "couple" of years back, my main colors used to be
black, grey and dark red. BORING! It's still "forgivable" if you're
wearing those colors during the winter time, but during the summer!?!?

For last couple of years, especially this year, I'm crazy about colors!
It's so much fun and you'll always look much more original when combining
colors, I mean, INTERESTING colors than just regular black, white, grey, etc.

If you didn't do it yet, go and refresh your closet with some nice colors.
This Spring/Summer fashion trends "approve" you to mix and match
anything and everything, but of course it still has to look stylish in the end :)

Check out small part of my favorite finds/ combinations!

ZARA





HALSTON HERITAGE



OASIS




ASOS







MANGO



BRIAN ATWOOD



LANVIN




PIERRE HARDY



ALAIA



GUCCI




CHRISTOPHER KANE



JASON WU



MOSCHINO



JIL SANDER



MIU MIU



OSCAR DE LA RENTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test