Instagram

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Helsinki street style

If you have ever wondered how people dress up in Finland,
or at least in Helsinki and what's the street style vibe here,
I would recommend you to go visit HEL LOOKS to get the answer.
It's a street style blog which exists since 2005 and it got couple of awards
here in Finland for their blogging.

Personally, since I'm not finnish and haven't been living here for that
long, sometimes I feel that my style is completely different than any other
finnish girl, so at the same time, it can be interesting, shocking or even funny
to see some outfits when running my errands or just having coffee with friends.

Here are some random outfits :







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test