Instagram

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Little black dress

I have always envied to guys or should I say male part of population :)
Whenever they're getting ready to go out to some fancy happening, wedding,
prom dance, baptizing, red carpet or just a dinner at fine dining restaurant,
all they have to do is just put their black suit on and that's it, they'll look
smokin' hot, while us girls, we have to always have a new look/ outfit for
each of these happenings and it always takes us "forever" to get ready.
After giving this fact a long thought... I came to conclusion that girls have their
secret weapon too!
It's a "little" black dress :) It's always playing safe with black dress.
You can wear it to any happening and you will always look great in it.
Also, you can wear it couple of times to different happenings, but only change
jewelry, hairdo, scarf, blazer, purse or shoes and you'll get completely new look
with the same dress.

Here are some nice black dresses from online shops:

OASIS




VICTORIA BECKHAM



ZARA





FREE PEOPLE




WINTER KATE



BURBERRY



DOLCE AND GABBANA




MOSCHINO CHEAP AND CHIC




MULBERRY



PAUL & JOE SISTER

2 comments:

  1. you are so right on that! Sometimes I even want to get men's clothes, cos some of it looks even better than women's clothes. :P

    But we have the freedom of choice! We can be different every night, which is amazing.(:

    Love the Dolce & Gabbana ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree, I wouldn't trade me being a woman for being a men, no matter how easy they have it sometimes :)

    I liked D&G the most too!

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test