Instagram

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Design by Katri N.

As I have already mentioned in my previous post, I've attended
Finnish Catwalk, fashion event held in heart of Helsinki 2 days ago.
I didn't know what to expect because I haven't heard of many designers
that were going to represent their collections for Spring/ Summer 2012.
I'm now glad that I went there because I got more insight at finnish up and coming
designers.

One of the designers that caught my eye was definitely DESIGN BY KATRI N.
Katri Niskanen is Helsinki based designer and you can find her boutique/ showroom
at Pursimiehenkatu 21 lh 42 ( street/ adress ) in case you would like to check out her
designs in person :)

She's the most known as winner of 1st season of Finnish Project Runway.

For Spring 2011, Katri is bringing us colors, comfort, flow-y dresses.
Collection definitely leaves you a lot of space to chose some personal finishing touches
yourself, such as purses and jewelry for example.

Here are the photos from the fashion event:












No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test