Instagram

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home interiors

Not only that I have urge to perfectly clean my complete apartment,
esp. my bedroom and small personal belongings, but also I have urge to
redecorate the whole apartment :P
For now, I'm just going to dream about it and maybe change some small
things here and there, but even when I would redecorate half or whole
apartment someday, it would be sooo hard to decide how to change it, which
colors to combine in which room, which furniture to buy, which home decorations
to use... Ah... I can keep on dreaming :)
I love interior design and if I could I would study it, but my priority is photography
and I have truly found myself in it. Therefor, for now, I'll just enjoy in these
beautiful home interior photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test