Instagram

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Preparing for Fall

Sooo, all the stores are full of new arrivals, which means autumn
clothes. I have to be fast hitting these same stores, because all the best pieces
in my size disappear just like that, especially when it comes to shoes.
Omg, it's like nightmare to be so lucky and find nice looking and good quality shoes
for my monster big feet :D

I've been shopping a little bit, but not that crazy like usually. Crazy would stand
for me shopping without really thinking through if I need something or if I have
anything that I can pair it with.
So far all the items I've bought were wisely bought. Yay me! :D

Here are some nice things from online shops that I find inspiring or I would like to have.

EUGENIA KIM HATS





COSSACK HAT FROM ASOS




MIU MIU BLAZER, CARDIGAN AND BALLERINA FLATS






BAGS & CLUTCH FROM ASOS








D&G EARRINGS




ACNE PISTOL BOOTS & SWEATER







BURBERRY COATS & GLOVES






CHLOE PONCHO & BAG






SCARFS FROM ASOS






ACESSORIZE CLUTCHES




MOSCHINO GLOVES


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test