Instagram

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rodarte for Opening Ceremony


Rodarte, two great sisters are hiding behind this name.
If you haven't heard of Rodarte before, then you must have heard
of this name when Black Swan movie came out and everybody was
talking about amazing costumes. Well, main costumes in that movie
are wearing Rodarte signature.

This collection of Rodarte for Opening Ceremony in my opinion is beautiful!
I love that it's very much Lolita influenced and also a little bit of black swan in
it in 2 black pieces.
Everything else is very wearable and will make a stand out piece in your wardrobe.
My absolutely favorite piece is white maxi dress... So romantic and victorian :)
Which one is your favorite piece?











No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test