Instagram

Monday, August 15, 2011

Today's look + my blueberry pie


The weather sucks today and it wasn't that spectacular during the weekend either.
I can feel that Summer is coming to it's end, at least here in Helsinki.
Autumn is around the corner and all I want to do is run away to some nice beach
and enjoy warm sun rays just a little bit more.

I was such good girl yesterday, so I made a blueberry pie with fresh creamy cheese
and vanilla. I'm so proud of it, because it was my own recipe out of my head and
it rocked my socks!!!
I have two photos, but they're of bad quality since they were taken with phone.



This is what I wore: Flats - Tamaris, Jeans - Diesel, Top - H&M,
Blazer - Marc O'Polo, Jewelry - Deni design, Clutch - Accessories HR





2 comments:

  1. I love blueberry pie! I made one about two weeks ago, but I was a bit rushed for time so the pastry didn't turn out quite right. The filling was lovely though!

    I was really drawn to the first pie picture and to your clutch bag because I adore deep pinks and purples. They're like a magnet for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny that you say that because I love these two colors as well!!
    They're definitely in my top colors list :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test