Instagram

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today's look


While back in Croatia it's still super hot and it feels like it's 
middle of the Summer, it's completely different story over here in Helsinki. 
Summer's over and we're slowly adjusting to Fall and clothes/ shoes that come 
with it. It's refreshing to wear different clothes than Summer ones, but I know that 
by the end of this year I'll be crying after Summer time. 

This is what I wore today:

Flats - Unisa, Jeans - Diesel, Sweater - Mango, Clutch - Asos, Bangle - gifted, 
Ring - Free people






1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely casual outfit. The weather too in England is on it's way to autumn now. Grey skies, but all those pretty brown leaves falling like blossom :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test