Instagram

Monday, September 26, 2011

Dolce and Gabbana MFW Spring/ Summer 2012

DOLCE AND GABBANA

So... I have no idea what to say about this collection.
After going through those runway photos, I couldn't decide
weather I should laugh or "cry" ?!  I definitely DISLIKED anything
that had those horrible vegetable and big flower prints on it.
I could never see myself wearing anything like that!! I can't either understand
that there will be women which will spend money to buy such clothing item.

I did like the lace, but not all of the pieces that had lace on them.
The worst part of the collection was hot pants which looked like diapers for
adults! Embellished dresses were ok, but for my taste they were too kitchy.
I did love all of the bags and shoes.












































5 comments:

  1. The food orientated clothes were so great! Very artful.

    Fashion Dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the pieces are too bright and bold for me but I'm sure there are people who love them :)
    I like you blog, follow you :)

    classy & fabulous

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored this collection, all the pastel colors and prints are fantastic!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ el - thank you! i've been following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test