Instagram

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Gucci + Alberta Feretti MFW Spring/ Summer 2012

GUCCI

Once again, Gucci managed to amaze me! I love everything!
Well, almost everything, but the rest is good too. I love how sophisticated,
but at the same time very festive collection it is.
All those sequined and metallic patterns are just the right pick for Gucci woman
next S/S. There were some more bright colors like green and orange and then some
prints, but my favorite were all those shiny dresses, tops and skirts :)















ALBERTA FERETTI

Jungle like collection!! This was simply good collection. Everybody can
find a piece for themselves. From crazy prints, bold colors, crotchet, sequins
and flowy fabrics to interesting bags and beach look.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test