Instagram

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mugler + Dries Van Noten PFW Spring/ Summer 2012

MUGLER

Artsy collection, very alien like :D I liked it, it's completely different
than any other one I've seen so far, but I could never wear a single piece
from this collection! Not everybody could pull off those combinations, but
the ones that can, will definitely draw a lot of attention!
Unique collection!






















DRIES VAN NOTEN

One of my favorite collections from all of the fashion weeks.
Everybody can find something for themselves, from beautiful prints,
patterns, leather jackets, to maxi skirts, carrot pants, ruffles, minimalism...
Everything was just perfect from designs, fabric to accessories and the way
clothes were combined together!



























2 comments:

I always read all of your comments! Thank you for showing me
support :)

Skimlinks Test